Play free Plants vs Zombies online on Brightestgames.com which is one of our selected tower defense
games categorized in our strategy games
. Originally available exclusively for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch (free-to-play but with in-app purchases), developed by EA Mobile's zany "tower defense" strategy game can get quite challenging even online in a simple flash version of the game. Enjoy playing online this cool award-winning hit action-strategy
adventure where you meet, greet, and defeat legions of hilarious zombies from the dawn of time to the end of days. Get ready to soil your plants in an all-new action-strategy game! A mob of fun-loving zombies is about to invade your home, and your only defense is an arsenal of 49 zombie-zapping plants. Use peashooters, wall-nuts, cherry bombs & more to slow down, confuse, weaken & mulchify 26 types of zombies before they reach your front door. Using your mouse, you'll place items on the board, including cabbage-tossing plants, spitting peas, and exploding jalapeno peppers to prevent the zombies from, well, eating your brains. With the benefit of a time machine, you'll travel to worlds like Ancient Egypt, Pirate Seas, and Wild West (and more levels to come in the near future) in this epic fun kid's cool math games plants vs zombies
1. Try Plant Food on all the different plants. Some plants you may have dismissed might have really powerful Plant Food effects.
2. Don't hoard your Plant Food using one early on a Sunflower will let you get your defenses up fast.
3. It's smart to use Plant Food to take out a zombie who is carrying Plant Food. You can do lots of damage and in the end, you still have some Plant Food.
4. Try using Plant Food on catapult plants (Cabbage-put, Melon-pulp, etc.) to deal with Sandstorms and Raiding Parties.
5. Use Potato Mines on the first one or two zombies at a level so you can focus on getting Sunflowers out quickly.
6. Collect suns, coins, and Plant Food all at once by swiping it's much faster and easier than tapping a bunch.
7. Wall-nuts go great with Bonk Choy's, Snapdragons, and Spikeweeds. Give them a try!
8. Don't underestimate the Spring Bean. It's an amazing plant that can turn the tide for you in the Pirate Seas.
9. Try putting attack plants instead of Sunflowers in the very back. If things go awry, you'd rather have something that can defend itself when a zombie breaks through to the last column. And if the zombies do get that far, Sunflowers are much cheaper to replace than most plants.
10. Don't give up if you're stuck on a level and out of coins! If you're clever, every level and every star is winnable without spending coins.
11. Make good use of the zombie preview to make sure you have what you need to go against the kinds of zombies you'll be facing.
12. Don't be afraid to plant lots of Sunflowers. Two full columns are rarely a bad idea.
13. Plant Food on Wall-Nut makes him last a very, very long time great for when you're full-on Plant Food and looking to spend one.
14. Late in the level when your board is mostly full of plants, don't be afraid to shovel up sunflowers and replace them with attack plants. Sun doesn't do you any good if you can't spend it.
15. Fire your Coconut Cannons often they recharge faster than you think.
16. Plant expensive plants like Pea Pod and Coconut Cannon on my carts to get the most out of them.
17. Go for the Sun Boost in Ancient Egypt once you get enough keys! An extra 25 sun at the beginning of the level will help you get lots of sunflowers planted quickly.
18. The Iceberg Lettuce is free! Its ability to help you out of a jam makes it a very worthwhile choice for a seed slot.
19. In Ancient Egypt, if you use mostly Bloomerangs and Cabbage-put, you can pretty much ignore gravestones.
20. The Almanac suggests that Lightning Reed is great against chickens. It's not kidding no plant is nearly as good at handling them. Have a blast playing plants vs zombies cool math
, games here on Brightestgames.com!
May 5, 2009, the first game was released.
Date added Chicago Time: 7 September 2012 10:25
Android and iSO and Web browser. The Web browser game will work smoothly in Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Microsoft Edge, Safari, Maxthon, Sea Monkey, Avast secure, and Avant Browser.
Everyone, Pegi 3
- Nice looking 2D graphics with awesome detailed levels, plans, and animations.
- 49 zombie-zapping plants.
- 50 fun-dead levels to survive.
- 4 different maps like Ancient Egypt, Pirate Seas, and Wild West.
- 46 awesome achievements and show off your zombie-zapping prowess.
- 26 types of zombies before they break down your door.
- Fun game-play.
Plants vs Zombie was developed by Electronic Arts. But you can also play the game online for free on Brightestgames.com.
Games in this Series
Plants vs. Zombies
Plants vs. Zombies: Journey to the West
Plants vs. Zombies Social Edition
Plants vs. Zombies Adventures
Plants vs. Zombies 2
Plants vs. Zombies 2 Chinese version
Plants vs. Zombies Online
Plants vs. Zombies Online: Adventure Mode
Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare
Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2
Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville
Plants vs. Zombies Heroes
Plants vs. Zombies: All-Stars
The Succes of the game.
100 Million Downloads with, this app has received more than 100 million overall downloads. Winner of Best Mobile Game at E3, Game Informer Winner: Best Mobile Game 2013. Mashable Winner: Game of the Year 2013.
More Information About Plants vs Zombie
Enjoy a fun and crazy cool math games plant vs zombies
game for kids that you can enjoy freely in your browser here on BrightestGames.com. Plants vs Zombie it's developed with flash technology allowing it to work perfectly in all modern browsers. Enjoy playing other games that are like plants vs zombies
that are free like Bloons tower defense 5
, Kingdom Rush
, Cursed Treasure 2
, and Cows vs Vikings: Tower Defence
. Have a blast online with other crazy PopCap games
for pc and good luck with the game!
This game was added in September 07, 2012 and it was played 14.8k times since then. Plants Vs Zombie is an online free to play game, that raised a score of 4.24 / 5 from 298 votes.