How to play?

  • Movement
    Aim And Shoot
    Change Weapons
    Get Of The Horse

Apocalypse World

Play Apocalypse World game online for free on Brightestgames!
In the world, a virus has erupted and 90% of the global population is infected with a virus that transforms people after they die on bloodthirsty zombies. The remaining 10% of the people that are immune to this disease now are hell on earth. They must every single day fight for their life, scavaging for food, water, and supplies. The game you are playing is called Apocalypse World and it's a brand new WebGL 3D game developed in 2019 by But you can play it online for free on Start playing the game with our hero called John who is searching for food in some abandoned villages. The area is large and unknown with many dangerous places and a lot of houses to explore. 

Tips for Playing Online Apocalypse World?
Make sure your quiet search doesn't make any sounds to compromise your location. To cover a larger area you can look for wild animals like horses or drive abandoned cars and motorcycles. If you get spotted by zombies retreat inside the buildings, don't make noise, and wait until they leave. To play the game use the mouse to aim and shoot, W, A, S, and D for movement press Shift to run and the E key to interact. To change the weapons press the 1,2,3 key. Have fun shooting zombies and enjoy this similar game to the walking dead tv show. Also, you can try more similar zombie games like, Zombs, Zombie Threat and a similar game to the movie World War Z  called Zombie Choppa.

Release Date   March 2019
Updated On     03.04.2023

Type                             WebGL - Html5
Mobile Mode              Yes
Platform                      PC, Web browser, and also on mobile devices.
HTTPS Ready           Yes
Categories                 ActionScary1 playerWebGL3D, MOMOBoys, SimulatorGAMESUnblockedHorrorunblocked 66, unblocked 76, Unblocked Games to Play on school.

Apocalypse World was developed by Gameflare.

Web browser.


  • A nice 3D shooting Apocalyptic zombie game developed in 2019.
  • Beautiful 3D graphics with details and vibrant colours.
  • You can ride horses, cars or motorcycles.
  • A large map filled with opportunities and dangers.
  • A nice zombie survival game similar to the walking dead tv show.
  • Nice music and sounds.
  • Easy and fun to play.

More Information About Apocalypse World
Fun to play a zombie shooting game where you learn how to survive, you can play the game on Apocalypse World it's developed with WebGL technology allowing it to work perfectly in all modern browsers. If you enjoy this bloodthirsty zombie game make sure you try other games like The Wasteland, Zombie Siege Outbreak, and Donald Trapwebgame. Good luck! Have a blast online with this awesome Apocalyptic survival Web game.

Video Instruction and Youtube Game-play.

Game Tags

#1 player, #apocalyptic, #survive, #car, #bike, #webgl, #animal, #killing, #blood, #webgame, #eio, #play apocalypse world game online, #apocalypse world unblcoked

Cool Information & Statistics

This game was added in March 11, 2019 and it was played 9.8k times since then. Apocalypse World is an online free to play game, that raised a score of 4.19 / 5 from 113 votes. BrightestGames brings you the latest and best games without download requirements, delivering a fun gaming experience for all devices like computers, mobile phones, also tablets. For more enjoyment, don't forget to check our Newest Games and Most Played Games categories, where you will find Top Quality free online games for all ages!

Latest Games Added