Clockwork's a restricted hoverboard dedicated to Zurich. Like any other hoverboard, it keeps you from harm/crashing for 30 seconds. When crashed, the hoverboard will explode and need to restore for a few seconds before using it again. Like nearly all other limited hoverboards, it costs 50,000 gold Coins.
Who is Hugo in Subway Surfers Zurich?
Controls in Subway Surfers Zurich game!
Hugo is a restricted character from Zurich. He can be purchased with 95,000 coins, just like any other bounded character. His first costume, it's called the Mountain Outfit, and it costs 15 keys. His second outfit is called the Pirate Outfit and costs 30 Keys.
What are the keys to Subway Surfers Zurich?
Keys are useful that were introduced in Sydney. They are the subordinate currency in the game. In the majority of the version of the games from ''Subway Surfers'', keys are used to revive your character for 1 key, and the cost doubles over time. Keys are also used to unlock special outfits for many characters. There are lots of ways to obtain Keys. For example, they can be found while running, opening a Mystery Box, or from the Weekly Hunt. You can also buy different amounts of keys from the Shop, though it costs real money. As for the appearance of the key, it is light blue with a white outline and has a star in the middle of the handle. It is the same star that is on the Coins.
To play the game use the mouse
to navigate through the game interface. And with the arrow keys
, you will move, jump, and slider sideways to avoid the incoming trains and obstacles. With the spacebar
, you can activate the hoverboard/skateboard that will raise you flying above the roads where you are safe because there are no obstacles and no one is chasing you up there.
June 18, 2020Date added
Chicago Time: 12:13 on 24 April 2021Type
Platform Web browser (desktop and mobile).
HTTP Ready Yes
Games from the Subway Surfers series!Features
- 3D graphics with vibrant colors.
- 15 different cartoon characters available in the shop.
- Missions, and achievements to complete.
- 16 different types of boards to unblock and play with.
- Lots of awards if you manage to complete all the achievements from the game.
- Ensure you always collect the magnetic booster, shield boost, and coin booster to help you stay longer in the game.
- Daily presents that you can open.
- Collect the letter from the world hunt to receive gold and points.
- Each skin has three versions, outfits, pants, and blouses
- A high score leaderboard with top layers from their game version.
- Power-ups are.
- Daily mystery boxes and money for you.
- A lot of jetpacks to unblock and play with.
- You can challenge and help your friends
- The game can be played in three languages, English, Spanish and Portuguese.
- Addicting gameplay.
More Information About Subway Surfers Zurich
have fun in this fun free-running game for kids where you can improve your timing and running abilities online here on BrightestGames.com. Subway Surfers Zurich, it's developed with WebGL technology which allows the game to work perfectly in all modern browsers and also on some mobile devices. Have fun with all the missions from the game here on our website!
Make sure you check the Video Instruction and Youtube Game-play of Subway Surfers Zurich for free on Brightestgames.com.